I'm back........

OK.....since pretty much no one really reads this blog, I didn't post for over a year. However, I plan to publish a 2009 Family review - complete with monthly comments, pictures and updates.....and I commit to do better in the future! I so admire my friends for blogging on a regular basis and love to keep up with families who are far away. It helps me feel connected to them and I find that they make me laugh, cry, share their joy and difficulty, and in general improve my life and attitude. Thanks my faithful blogging friends. Push me to improve!!!! I need it!

2 comments:

Britt said...

Yay! You're back! I've missed you.

Thank you for taking such good care of us this week. It's meant so much to feel loved and supported so far away from home. You have been an answer to our prayers.

And I can't stop thinking about the food at Babe's. :)

Marianne said...

(you are my blogging inspiration!!) Thanks for spending time with us. We love you guys. Mitchell gets cuter by the day...lucky baby ...lucky family!(p.s. Kaitlyn swears they put something addictive in the vegatables @ Babe's!!)